No 1st Prorated Cycle Forward Discount For The Cycle
(Doc ID 784148.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 22, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Communications Billing and Revenue Management - Version: 188.8.131.52.0
This problem can occur on any platform.
The product and discount are purchased with backdated. When we do a rerate with the "pin_rerate -rerate", Discount is getting backdated, but its not getting reapplied after rerating.
-- Steps To Reproduce:
Set auto_rerate on.
Set - fm_subs backdate_window to 5
Set - fm_bill config_billing_delay of 8 hours
1. Create a product for the /s/t/g/telephony having a Monthly Cycle Forward fee of 100 Euros. Set proration settings as purchase prorate, cancel full charge.
Purchase Event which grants a non-currency resource of 100. Put this product in a deal.
2. Create a discount object for the /s/t/g/telephony for the MCF event. Set the Discount configuration as follows
Discount Rule: Drum Expression: TotalC, Drum Tyoe: Charge, Rule Type: Tiered.
Threshold From: 0, Threshold To: (TotalC / Bal(1000092))*98, Prorate Purchase: Prorate, Prorate cancel: No Disount.
Base Expression: StepC, Impact: -100%. Put this discount in a deal.
3. Create an account with a dummy plan on 22/08/2010. Check that the balance of the account is 0 Euros.
4. Move pvt to 23/08/2010 10:00 AM and do a backdated purchase of the product created in step1 w.e.f 23/08/2010 01:00 AM.
Check that the balance of the account is 96.774Euros & 100 Tokens. Check that a rerate job is created proces start time as 23/09/2010 01:00 AM.
5. Do a backdated purchase of the discount created in step2 w.e.f 23/08/2010 1:00 AM.
Check that the balance of the account is 1.935 Euros and 100 tokens.
6. Move pvt to 22/09/2010 02:00 AM and run
pin_rerate -reason 0 -a <acct_poid> -t 22/08/2010. Check that rerate job gets updated and the process start time becomes 22/08/2010 00:00.
7. pin_rerate -rerate
Expect results: CF and discount should back out and reapplied back.
Actual results : CF and discount back out, but only CF re-applied and no discount applied.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!