Questions on iREL and pin_bill_accts
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 26, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Communications Billing and Revenue Management - Version: 188.8.131.52.0
Information in this document applies to any platform.
***Checked for relevance on 29-Mar-2012***
1. What are the consequences of running pin_bill_accts and iREL concurrently?
2. Are those processes designed to be run together at the same time?
3. Is it recommended to run them concurrently?
4. Are those processes "transaction safe" - i.e. pin_bill_accts will not start processing account until there is anything processed by iREL, and vice versa?
5. Are those processes deadlock safe?
6. Is the item assignment process affected in any way by running iREL and pin_bill_accts concurrently (billinfo_t.actg_*_t change)?
7. What is the impact on iREL when processing parent account with the paying (non-subordinate) bill unit by pin_bill_accts?
8. What is the impact on iREL when processing child accounts with nonpaying (subordinate) bill unit by pin_bill_accts?
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms