Last updated on OCTOBER 16, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Utilities Work and Asset Management - Version: 1.8.0
Information in this document applies to any platform.
### Steps to Reproduce ###
1. Sign in to a Plant different that your “normal” Plant.
2. Navigate to the Customer module and create a new Customer. Ensure the record is in Active Status.
3. Log out of that Plant and Log In to your “normal” Plant:
4. Navigate to the Service Request module. Click on New. Populate the required fields – Service Request Type and Problem Description. Click on Save to create the new Service Request
5. Display the available Actions. Click on the Address Search Action:
6. On the resultant “Search for Address” screen, populate the search fields with values from the Customer you created in the other Plant. Click on Search. (You could populate address fields, but to illustrate the issue more quickly, populate the Customer Name fields. That Customer Last Name will not show up in the LOV, but can be typed in and then, without validating it by clicking on the LOV, click on Search.):
7. The Customer that you created in the other Plant is displayed, along with related information, such as address and phone numbers:
NOTE: If the SAME customer id exists in BOTH Plants, the Address search shows the customer info from the current Plant. However, the Results radio button shows the customer from the other plant. If the customer id is unique, the customer is displayed on the Address search (Address radio button)
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms