Last updated on JULY 30, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Communications Billing and Revenue Management - Version 184.108.40.206.0 to 220.127.116.11.0 [Release 7.3.0]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
***Checked for relevance on 10-Jul-2014***
-- Problem Statement:
Update of status for suspended CDR's not happening for rollback recycled cases.
-- Steps To Reproduce:
1) A normal CDR file, say with 1180 records is rated by Rating Pipeline. Some CDR's ( say 80)
got rejected and redirected to SuspenseCreateOutput stream in SuspenseManager Format.
2) The Suspended CDR's are loaded in the OBRM database using pin_rel
3) Now on recycling of this suspended CDR's the status of the CDR's in the suspended_usage_t table
changes from 0 to 1 indicating that they have been recycled.
4) The recycled CDR file once again is submitted to the Main Rating Pipeline without any change
in the Rating Configuration so all the records gets to error file in error folder and the transaction gets rolled back (as per pipeline configuration, like reject the file it has 70% error)
5) Using pin_rel, try to load the *.err file after adding RECYCLING_PIPELINE to Infranet.properties, got below error message:
ORA-20016: ERROR: Could not allocate a new poid id range - i_quantity: 3 i_pad_range: 0
ORA-06512: at "PIN7923.PIN_SEQUENCE", line 612
ORA-20001: ERROR: Could not find the class with name: /recycle_suspended_usage
ORA-06512: at "PIN7923.PIN_SEQUENCE", line 434
ORA-01403: no data found
ORA-06512: at line 1
Checked the database. /recycle_suspended_usage was not found in database.
Expected result: Should be able to load this file and status of the records in suspended_usage_t tables should move from 1 to 0, so that one can recycle again.
Actual Result: Not able to load the .err file. Hence not able to recycle again.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms