Order Preview Displays Own User Name Rather Than Actual Creator Name
(Doc ID 787090.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 03, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Communications Order and Service Management - Version: 6.3.1
This problem can occur on any platform.
Steps To Reproduce:
1. Login as "userA" and start to create an order that has a data node say "Name" with a calculate
rule for "//UserName"
2. The Name field would display "userA" due to the presence of the calculate rule.
3. Do not submit the order but just "Save" it
4. Now login as "userB" and "preview" the same order
5. You expect the Name field to still reflect "userA", but instead shows "userB"
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document