Batch Validation Is Not Sending Accessible Responses To TMS For Processing When Clinical Study Version in Oracle Clinical is > 1
(Doc ID 787412.1)
Last updated on MARCH 06, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Thesaurus Management System - Version 4.5.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
***Checked for relevance on 07-DEC-2010***
Thesaurus Management System version 4.5.2 Linked to Oracle Clinical
Batch validation is not sending accessible responses to TMS for processing.
The O*C study data is accessible.
TMS dictionaries are correctly linked to the study.
Question sets are defined
The live version of the clinical study is > 1 (e.g. live version of study is '2')
Batch Validation appears to complete just fine
Below is a part of the Batch Validation Output (Note: there are no errors or warnings)
Steps To Reproduce:
- Create a Clinical Study in Oracle Clinical
- Create a Clinical Study Version > 1
- Ensure >1 Version of Clinical Study is set to live
- Link Study to TMS dictionary via Global Library Questions Sets and Domains under Plan menu
- Enter Data for this study including Verbatim Term Omissions and Verbatim Terms that will
auto-encode to a dictionary term (VTA's)
- Run an Oracle Clinical Batch Validation Session
- No discrepancies are created for omission terms in O*C
- No Terms are Sent to TMS for processing
- VTA derivations are not returned to O*C
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document