Batch Validation Is Not Sending Accessible Responses To TMS For Processing When Clinical Study Version in Oracle Clinical is > 1
(Doc ID 787412.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 01, 2022
Applies to:Oracle Thesaurus Management System - Version 4.5.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Thesaurus Management System version 4.5.2 Linked to Oracle Clinical
Batch validation is not sending accessible responses to TMS for processing.
The O*C study data is accessible.
TMS dictionaries are correctly linked to the study.
Question sets are defined
The live version of the clinical study is > 1 (e.g. live version of study is '2')
Batch Validation appears to complete just fine
Below is a part of the Batch Validation Output (Note: there are no errors or warnings)
Steps To Reproduce:
- Create a Clinical Study in Oracle Clinical
- Create a Clinical Study Version > 1
- Ensure >1 Version of Clinical Study is set to live
- Link Study to TMS dictionary via Global Library Questions Sets and Domains under Plan menu
- Enter Data for this study including Verbatim Term Omissions and Verbatim Terms that will
auto-encode to a dictionary term (VTA's)
- Run an Oracle Clinical Batch Validation Session
- No discrepancies are created for omission terms in O*C
- No Terms are Sent to TMS for processing
- VTA derivations are not returned to O*C
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document