Compile All SQL Rules Fails with '<ERROR> <LaGenLib> Error in Database Interaction...' Error
(Doc ID 788278.1)
Last updated on APRIL 14, 2022
Applies to:Oracle Preventive Controls Governor - Version 5.1.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
This problem can occur on any platform.
Issue relates to Compile SQL rules under AppsRule/PCG product. When user tries to 'Compile All SQL Rules', following error occurs in Concurrent Program LOG.
1. /usr/jdk1.5.0_10/bin//java: not found
2. Tue Mar 03 2009 22:13:04:<ERROR> <LaGenLib> Error in database interaction...Tue Mar 03 2009 22:13:04:<ERROR> <LaGenLib> 17002 Io exception: The Network Adapter
could not establish the connection
STEPS TO REPRODUCE:
1. Login to EBS using LogicalApps/GRC Control Responsibility
2.Open AppsRules Form
3. Navigate to Tools->Compile All SQL Rules, Note down the Request Id for submitted request
4. Check the Log for Concurrent Requested submitted in step3
Due to this issue, users cannot SQL Rules create using AppsRule form.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document