Unable To Unpost Gl For More Than One Period
Last updated on JULY 27, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Communications Billing and Revenue Management - Version 18.104.22.168.0 to 22.214.171.124.0 [Release 7.3.0]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
***Checked for relevance on 26-Jul-2012***
On Oracle Communications Billing and Revenue Management(BRM), 126.96.36.199.0 version, unable to unpost GL for more than one period (last export) using pin_ledger_report's post_only mode.
Steps To Reproduce:
1. Configure GL export with a "Daily" frequency.
2. Run pin_ledger_report in export mode(e.g. pin_ledger_report -mode export -verbose). ( say current date 01/20/2009).
3. Change pin_virtual_time to next day ( 01/21/2009).
4. Run pin_ledger_report in export mode.
5. Change pin_virtual_time to next day. (01/22/2009).
6. Run pin_ledger_report in export mode.
7. Observe /data/ledger_report object. LAST_POSTED_T = 01/21/2009 and POSTED_T = 01/22/2009.
8. Run pin_ledger_report -mode post_only -unpost. Observe that both posted and last_posted_t = 01/21/2009.
9. Run pin_ledger_report -mode post_only -unpost. Observe no change in /data/ledger_report.
The problem is not able to pass a backdated event to the previously exported (posted) period. In this example, couldn't pass any back dated event for 01/21/2009.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms