Application Freezes Occasionally When Right-Clicking A Case In Case Browse Screen When Using Sun JRE_Plugin 1.6_12 with AERS 4.6.1.x
(Doc ID 788520.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 03, 2019
Applies to:Adverse Event Reporting System - Version: 4.6.1
Information in this document applies to any platform.
***Checked for relevance on 22-Sep-2010***
***Checked for relevance on 11-APR-2012***
When using Oracle AERS Front-end with Sun JRE_PLUGIN_1.6_11 rather than Jinitiator as per recent certification in:
Occasionally AERS completely freezes when you right click on a case in the Browse screen.
Steps To Reproduce:
- Launch Oracle AERS and follow steps below:
- Run a query to get several cases in Case Browse Screen (>15).
- Right click on several cases
- After a number of cases, the pop-up menu no longer appears, and the entire application is frozen
- The java console (icon in bottom right of screen) no longer responds
- Only workaround is to close all windows and restart the application
Running with AS10GR2PS2 (10.1.2.2 Application Server) on Middle Tier.
AERS is configured to Utilize the Sun JRE_Plugin_1.6_12 rather than JInitiator per <
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document