Dsg Owner Account'S Sub_balance Bucket Is Reflecting Incorrect Values.
Last updated on APRIL 25, 2009
Applies to:Oracle Communications Billing and Revenue Management - Version: 184.108.40.206.0
This problem can occur on any platform.
-- Problem Statement:
The non-currency resource value is getting accumulated in previous bucket, after billing an
-- Steps To Reproduce:
1. Create Two dummy accounts P and A, backdated to Sep 20 03:39:39
2. Purchase discount object for account P.(backdated to Sep 20 03:39:39).
3. Create a DSG (backdated to Sep 20 03:39:39).
4. Add member A to DSG.(backdated to Sep 20 03:39:39)
5. Create OBG with DSG as priority 1 and self discounts as priority 2 backdated to Sep 20 03:39:39).
6. Purchase a product for account A which impacts a non_currency 100004 with -300.(backdated to
Sep 20 03:39:39).
7. Move pvt to the delay period.
8. Run pin_cycle_fees -cycle_fees, pin_rerate and then bill DSG owner first and then member account.
9. After billing the member the non currency value to getting impacted to the correct bucket for
the discount owner BG after the first bill.
20/03 - 10/04 204
10/04 - 10/05 300
20/03 - 10/04 504
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms