Last updated on OCTOBER 18, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Utilities Customer Care and Billing - Version: 2.1.0 to 2.3.0 - Release: 2.1 to 2.3
Information in this document applies to any platform.
After running batch job SAACT on an Account on a budget or with a deposit and with current balance different from the payoff balance, the wrong date is inserted in the creation date of SYNC Adjustments when shutting off the Account. The creation date of SYNC Adjustments is equal to the stop date from the SA associated with the Adjustment, and not with the business date.
Steps To Reproduce:
1. Choose an Account on a budget and with current balance different from the payoff balance;
2. Verify that SYNC Adjustment is plugged in SA Type;
3. Stop all active SAs associated with that Account;
4. Complete the Field Activities that are associated with Stop SA:
- Change Service Point;
- Turn off meter;
5. Associate a stop read with the account (or run SASP FW CRE Algotithm);
6. Run SAACT batch and verify the creation date of SYNC Adjustment.
How can the creation date of SYNC Adjustments be correctly populated?
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms