Work Design Can Be Changed To Work Order Status Without Wo Being Created
Last updated on OCTOBER 16, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Utilities Work and Asset Management - Version: 1.8.0
This problem can occur on any platform.
### Steps to Reproduce ###
1. Create a Work Design
2. Create a Location
3. Detail some CU’s on the Location Worksheet
4. Navigate back to the Work Design Header and set it to Approved
5. Select the Work Order Status. Note the Work Design does indeed reflect this status.
6. Navigate to the Location (List) View and note that no Work Order has actually been created
7. Select the “Create WO form Work Design” Action
8. Observe the pop up window. This is what should have happened in Step 5.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms