Work Design Can Be Changed To Work Order Status Without Wo Being Created
(Doc ID 793106.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 28, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Utilities Work and Asset Management - Version 1.8.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
This problem can occur on any platform.
A User can select the Work Order Status on an Approved Work Design, which does change the Status of the Work Design to Work Order, but no Work Order has actually been created.
### Steps to Reproduce ###
1. Create a Work Design
2. Create a Location
3. Detail some CU’s on the Location Worksheet
4. Navigate back to the Work Design Header and set it to Approved
5. Select the Work Order Status. Note the Work Design does indeed reflect this status.
6. Navigate to the Location (List) View and note that no Work Order has actually been created
7. Select the “Create WO form Work Design” Action
8. Observe the pop up window. This is what should have happened in Step 5.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document