Last updated on JULY 24, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Communications Billing and Revenue Management - Version 184.108.40.206.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
This problem can occur on any platform.
On Oracle Communications Billing and Revenue Management(BRM), 220.127.116.11.0 version, the Pricing Center settings cannot be exported to Xml and Loadbackup by Loadpricelist.
1. Load the product in pricing center.
2. Open the product attributes.
3. Select one of the event in 'Event Map'.
4. Click 'Advance' button.
5. In popup 'Event Attributes' windows, check both 'Cancelled' and 'Inactive' check boxes.
6. Export product to XML file.
7. Load XML into portal through 'loadpricelist -v -cf' command.
8. Product should be successfully loaded into system but loses the setting in 'Event Attributes'.
('Cancelled' and 'Inactive' not checked)
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms