Oracle Communications Order And Services Management Statement Of Direction
(Doc ID 793359.1)
Last updated on JULY 23, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Communications Order and Service Management - Version 7.2.4 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Updated Version July 2021
This document provides an overview of features and enhancements planned for future releases of Oracle Communications Order and Service Management (OSM). It is intended solely to help you assess the business benefits of upgrading OSM and plan your I.T. projects.
This document also provides an overview of the features in the recent releases of:
- OSM 184.108.40.206.1 CN and Traditional (released February 2021)
- OSM 7.4.1 CN (released November 2020)
- OSM 7.4.0 (released July 2019)
- OSM 220.127.116.11 (released March 2018)
- OSM 7.3.5 (released April 2017)
- OSM 7.3.1(released May 2016)
- OSM 7.3.0 (released July 2015)
- OSM 7.2.4 (released in 2014)
- OSM Order-to-Activate Cartridges Release 2.1.2, which are aligned to AIA for Communications 12.2.
- OSM Order-to-Activate Cartridges Release 2.1.1 which are aligned to AIA for Communications 12.0.
- OSM Order-to-Activate Cartridges Release 2.1.0 which are aligned to AIA for Communications 11.4. (released in July 2014)
- Oracle Application Management Pack for Oracle Communications 2.0 that are relevant to OSM application monitoring and management.
Please see Oracle Communications Service and Network Orchestration Solution Statement of Direction (Doc ID 2312585.1) for the latest on the Statement of Direction for related products and integration
This Statement of Direction covers all releases on all platforms of OSM.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document