Auto Release Planned Orders Not Working
Last updated on JUNE 28, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Advanced Supply Chain Planning - Version 12.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
-- Problem Statement:
On 12.0.6 in Production:
Find auto release of planned orders is not working.
Expect this functionality to work
-- Steps To Reproduce:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Use an unconstrained ASCP plan setup as a Manufacturing plan with the production check box
2. Set profile option MSC: Auto-Release Compression Days Tolerance set to 1000.
3. Using the standard oracle ASCP responsibility, enabled checkbox for allow release on the instance definition screen in advanced planning administrator.
4. Set the items with release time fence set to user defined and set to 10 days. There are planned
orders for these items within the 10 day horizon.
5. Setup buyers, list price and planner codes tied to valid employees too.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms