In CCB CIPYSYCB - Compare Utility Error Occurs When Running Al-Copdb (Cl-Copdb Copy)
Last updated on JULY 06, 2010
Applies to:Oracle Utilities Customer Care and Billing - Version: 2.1.0
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On 2.1.0 in Production running on a Linux x86 environment and a 10g Oracle database, when
attempting to copy sample Archive and Purge DB processes from the demonstration database to the
production environment and running batch AL-COPDB, error occurs:
Error - CIPYSYCB - Compare utility error 0000000768
Batch ends abnormally.
Maintenance Objects, that were created at the first run of this batch, stay in Pending status and
can not be approved.
the following error occurs:
Error-CIPYSYCB-Compare utility error 0000000768
-- Steps To Reproduce:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Register demonstration environment as a Compare Source supporting environment in production
2. Duplicate the standard CL-COPDB batch control. New code is AL-COPDB.
3. Duplicate the standard CL-COPDB DB process. New code is AL-COPDB.
4. Change the override condition table rules on the Primary DB process for AL-COPDB
· Process Sequence: 10
· Maintenance Object: DB PROCESS (DB Process, CI_DB_PROC)
· Instruction Role: Primary
· Table rules:
· Table: CI_DB_PROC
· Override Condition: #CI_DB_PROC.DB_PROC_CD LIKE ‘CI_ARC%’ OR #CI_DB_PROC.DB_PROC_CD
5. Run the batch AL-COPDB
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms