TIMOS Cannot Find An Object In Second Search During Startup Migration
Last updated on JUNE 09, 2009
Applies to:Oracle Communications Billing and Revenue Management - Version: 184.108.40.206.0
This problem can occur on any platform.
Second search for a given object type fails when TIMOS has Startup migration set to true and migration is not yet finished.
Consider the below scenario where this issue would be reproduced :
* When migration was not yet finished ( that is, ActiveDataMigrationInProgress state )
* Call PCM_OP_TCF_AAA_AUTHORIZE for msid=48699132482
* Call PCM_OP_TCF_AAA_STOP_ACCOUNTING for msid=48699132482
* Call PCM_OP_TCF_AAA_AUTHORIZE for msid= 48699132085 --> leads to error
* Call PCM_OP_TCF_AAA_STOP_ACCOUNTING for msid=48699132085
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms