Cycle Forward Product Cancellation In Delayed Billing Period - No CF Generated After Rerating
Last updated on JUNE 20, 2012
Applies to:Oracle Communications Billing and Revenue Management - Version 18.104.22.168.0 to 22.214.171.124.0 [Release 7.3.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
This problem can occur on any platform.
-- Problem Statement:
When a cycle forward product is cancelled within the delayed billing period, when rerated and billed the $138 CF charge is not being applied to bill.
-- Steps To Reproduce:
1. 16-Apr, 08:00(pvt) create account with end_t 02:00(back dated), DOM=18, purchase CF $138 and CA $12
2. 17-Apr, execute bill run
3. 18-Apr 01:00 Realtime cancel CF $138
4. 18-Apr 01:00 Realtime purchase CF $128
5. 18-Apr bill run
bill run procedure:
1) 02:00 pin_cycle_fees -purchase
2) 02:00 pin_cycle_fees -cycle_fees
3) 02:00 pin_rerate -rerate
4) 08:00 pin_bill_day -file E1.xml
Actual Result: Bill gives the following amount:
$8.9(16Apr-18Apr) + $12(16Apr-18Apr) + $128(18Apr-18May)
$8.9(16Apr-18Apr) + $12(16Apr-18Apr) + $138(18Apr-18May) + $128(18Apr-18May)
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms