The End Dates Of Purchase,Cycles and Usage Is Not Aligning With DOM In Purchasing Deals
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 24, 2013
Applies to:Oracle Communications Billing and Revenue Management - Version 18.104.22.168.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Checked for relevance on 22-Dec-2011
Checked for relevance on 24-Sep-2013.
In the configuration, the actg_dom is set to 1 for all the accounts. Purchase a deal having a product with the purchase, cycle, and usage end date set to 3 cycles.
- Up to 2 cycles it works correctly.
- For 3 or more cycles, actg_dom is not aligning with the cycle end date.
Steps to reproduce:
1. Configure the deal/product with the end date set to 3 cycles.
2. Create an account on 05/Apr/ 2009.
3. Verify the validity dates of the product, the dates are 05/Jul/2009 - refer the following for more details
The expected end date should be 01/Jul/2009.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms