The End Dates of Purchase, Cycles and Usage is Not Aligning with DOM in Purchasing Deals
(Doc ID 801359.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 08, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Communications Billing and Revenue Management - Version 22.214.171.124.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On all versions of Oracle Communications Billing and Revenue Management (BRM), when purchasing a deal with a product with the purchase, cycle, and usage end date set to 3 cycles, the PURCHASE_END_DATE, CYCLE_END_DATE, and USAGE_END_DATE are not aligned to the configured actg_dom.
The following are observed:
- Up to 2 cycles it works correctly
- For 3 or more cycles, actg_dom is not aligning with the cycle end date
Steps to Reproduce
1. Configure the deal/product with the end date set to 3 cycles.
2. Create an account on 05/Apr/2009.
3. Verify the validity dates of the product, the dates are 05/Jul/2009 - refer the following for more details
The expected end date should be 01/Jul/2009.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!