Daily Purge Is Not Deleting Item Records From PRICE_HIST Table.
(Doc ID 801564.1)
Last updated on MARCH 01, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 12.0.9 to 22.214.171.124 [Release 12.0]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When dlyprg.pc runs, it does not remove PRICE_HIST records. Upon re-entry of the item, duplicate seed (TRAN_TYPE = '0') records are created. This causes the Retail Price Management (RPM) Price Batch to fail upon initial pricing of the item.
Steps To recreate:
- From rtkstrt,click items--> items
- Create parent and child item and approve it.
- Edit the child item and mark for deletion.
- Run the dlyprg batch program.
- Records with TRAN_TYPE 0 and 99 exists in PRICE_HIST table
- Edit the parent item and create the children with same item number which has been deleted.
- Check the duplicate records exists in PRICE_HIST table with TRAN_TYPE = 0 for the same location which will cause the error while approving cost change in RPM system.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document