Daily Purge Is Not Deleting Item Records From PRICE_HIST Table.
Last updated on AUGUST 31, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 12.0.9 to 126.96.36.199 [Release 12.0]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Checked for relevance 15-Feb-2014
When dlyprg.pc runs, it does not remove PRICE_HIST records. Upon re-entry of the item, duplicate seed (TRAN_TYPE = '0') records are created. This causes the Retail Price Management (RPM) Price Batch to fail upon initial pricing of the item.
Steps To recreate:
- From rtkstrt,click items--> items
- Create parent and child item and approve it.
- Edit the child item and mark for deletion.
- Run the dlyprg batch program.
- Records with TRAN_TYPE 0 and 99 exists in PRICE_HIST table
- Edit the parent item and create the children with same item number which has been deleted.
- Check the duplicate records exists in PRICE_HIST table with TRAN_TYPE = 0 for the same location which will cause the error while approving cost change in RPM system.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms