Last updated on SEPTEMBER 08, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Demantra Demand Management - Version 7.2 to 7.3.0 [Release 7.2 to 7.3.0]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
This problem can occur on any platform.
On 18.104.22.168 integrated with R12
While collecting returns history into Demantra filtered by RMA type, users are seeing that the
returns history is being collected for all the RMA types irrespective of the RMA type.
Expect the collections to collect data filtered by specified RMA type.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Go to Demand management system administration --> Collections > Oracle systems >
2. Specify the following parameters:
- Instance name
- Collection Group: All
- Collection Method: Complete
- Include RMA: 'S-Spoils - Customer BB', 'Z-Spoils-Custmr No'
3. Check the MSD_DEM_RETURN_HISTORY table and find that the data has been collected for all RMA types.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms