Wrong Tax Is Getting Credited Back At Time Of Cancellation Of The Service
(Doc ID 802731.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 23, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Communications Billing and Revenue Management - Version: 18.104.22.168.0
This problem can occur on any platform.
-- Problem Statement:
At time of cancellation, system is generating credit for the tax amount which is not paid by
customer at time of purchasing of the service.
This causing customer to get the credit more than what they have paid at time of purchasing of
-- Steps To Reproduce:
1) Upload Vertex data file of previous month
2) Update the product data in pricing center by setting tax code and tax when as "Event Time"
2) Create an account , verify that customer is not getting charged with PST Tax
3) Now update Vertex tax data file with latest one and restart all services
4) Close the account. Now the account is getting credit for PST tax which customer has not
paid at time of purchasing of the service.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document