Last updated on JUNE 29, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Communications Billing and Revenue Management - Version 184.108.40.206.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Checked for relevance on 14-Jun-2011
If an account has a PlanA with cycle fold event and that plan is cancelled and then another plan, PlanB, without
a cycle fold event is purchased, then system is still folding resources given by PlanB.
-- Steps To Reproduce:
DOM set to 16th
config_billing_delay set to 00:08
1. Plan A contains cycle fold event and Plan B without cycle fold event. In both plan same
non-currency resource is used for Cycle forward event.
2. On Mar 20th created account with Plan A via Customer Center, non-currency resource 1000009
impacted with -33.
3. Moved the pvt to Apr 16th 12:00, and billed account via testnap by calling make_bill opcode.
4. Non-currency 1000009 got impacted with -33, total -66 got folded to 0.
5. Canceled the Deal A and purchased Plan B via Customer center.
6. A new bucket got created for 1000009 with -555 impact.
7. Moved the pvt to May 16th 12:00, billed account via testnap by calling make_bill opcode.
8. Non-currency 1000009 got impacted with -555, total -1110 got folded to 0.
9. Moved the pvt to June 16th 12:00, billed account via testnap by calling make_bill opcode
10. Non-currency 1000009 got impacted with -555, and it got folded to 0.
In step 8 and 10, non-currency 1000009 getting folded even through cycle fold evet is not part of
In step 8 and 10, non-currency 1000009 shouldn't got folded, since there is no cycle fold event
exist in active product/plan.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms