After Ipatch 18.104.22.168 Is Applied, Can Not Complete Insert Record "Create Study Security".
(Doc ID 806513.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 14, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Clinical Remote Data Capture Option - Version 4.5.1 to 4.5.3 [Release 4.5.1 to 4.5.3]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
This problem can occur on any platform.
User followed the OC/RDC smoke test document (document id: 565177.1) and could not complete the step titled "Create Study Security"
When user login RDC Admin application and performed the following steps as per the smoke test document:
Enter RDC admin using URL http://<Server.Domain>/opa45/rdcadmin.htm
1. Launch the Oracle RDC Admin application
2. Open screen Maintain Study Security
3. When the "Maintain access to studies" dialog box opens - there are the following errors:
4. Going to the Study field and hitting F7, F8 causes no Studies to be retrieved.
5. User can type data into the fields "Study" and "User", but the "Privileges" field is not enterable.
Displaying error on the screen and not inserting record:
FRM-41009: Function key not allowed. Press Ctrl+F1 for list of valid keys.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document