After Ipatch 126.96.36.199 Is Applied, Can Not Complete Insert Record "Create Study Security".
Last updated on MAY 30, 2009
Applies to:Oracle Clinical Remote Data Capture Option - Version: 4.5.1 to 4.5.3
This problem can occur on any platform.
When user login RDC Admin application and performed the following steps as per the smoke test document:
Login RDC admin using URL http://Server.Domian/opa45/rdcadmin.htm
1. Launch the Oracle RDC Admin application
2. Open screen Maintain Study Security
3. When the "Maintain access to studies" dialog box opens - there are the following errors:
4. Going to the Study field and hitting F7, F8 causes no Studies to be retrieved.
5. User can type data into the fields "Study" and "User", but the "Privileges" field is not enterable.
Displaying error on the screen and not inserting record:
FRM-41009: Function key not allowed. Press Ctrl+F1 for list of valid keys.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms