Customer Center Is Throwing A Null Pointer Exception For A Custom ERA
Last updated on JULY 27, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Communications Billing and Revenue Management - Version 22.214.171.124.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Checked for relevance on 01-Nov-2011.
On Oracle Communications Billing and Revenue Management(BRM), 126.96.36.199.0 version, Customer Center is throwing a null pointer exception for a custom ERA.
Steps To Reproduce:
1) Define a custom ERA1 and load into system
2) Define strings for the custom ERA1 and load the file using load_localized_strings
3) In $PIN_HOME/sys/data/config, edit pin_telco_tags_gsm as following :
provisioning_tag "/config/telco/gsm/telephony" "era without string id" "era without string id" "n"
service_era "ERA_WITHOUT_STRING_ID" 7000 7001 "n"
4) Load using load_pin_telco_tags -v pin_telco_tags_gsm
5) restart cm
6) Make the changes in $PIN_HOME/sys/msgs/eradescr/era_descr.en_US as follows :
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms