Clarification About Adjustment On Pending Items
Last updated on MAY 24, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Communications Billing and Revenue Management - Version 22.214.171.124.0 to 126.96.36.199.1 [Release 7.0.0]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In current system, it allows users to do item adjustment on a pending items(Bill in progress). This causes the amount of pending payment item(status 1) for a credit card account to be transfered to the cycle forward item. It is general rule that the item adjustment should only allow on a bill item (e.g. after billing).
Steps To Reproduce:
- In Customer Center , created a Account with Credit Card as pay type and purchased a deal of IP service.
- Refresh the Customer Center for the account.
- Go Balance Tab -> Bill In Progress (estimate): -> In Item Charges click the expand “<Login>: ip” -> expand “Cycle Forward” -> click “IP” -> The IP charges will appear
- Go to Actions -> Item Adjustment -> Provide Credit adjustment
- This will create an adjustment item and it is being allocated to the cycle forward item.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms