Demantra Data Load / Import Diagnostics Investigation - EBS and Legacy
(Doc ID 809410.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 25, 2021
Oracle Demantra Demand Management - Version 7.0.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
This document walks through several key areas as noted in bugs and SRs.
This data loading performance document consists of the following:
- General Data Loading Concerns
- Key Logs
- Data loading from non EBS tables
- Data loading from EBS tables. This subject will be covered in detail as we use SQL to trace back to the source EBS instance.
- Data loading from stage to Demantra tables
- Pushing the data back to the source instance in the form of a forecast. This will be covered at a later date.
- RDBMS Best practices for all
- Data Loading Miscellaneous
- Data Load SR Performance Template Questions
Questions and Answers
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a million knowledge articles and a vibrant support community of peers and Oracle experts.