'By' Field In the Discrepancy Details Pane Displaying Name of Person Who Ran Batch Validation
(Doc ID 812310.1)
Last updated on JULY 08, 2011
Applies to:Oracle Clinical - Version: 4.5.3
Information in this document applies to any platform.
-- Problem Statement:
After Batch Validation (BV) is run, all the discrepancies on RDC 4.5.3 is showing the name of the person who ran the BV in the 'By' field of the Discrepancy Details pane. This is incorrect or not expected behavior, since the person who runs BV has not made any changes or added any discrepancy details.
The Discrepancy History form DOES NOT show details of the person who ran the BV, which is correct, expected behavior.
-- Steps To Reproduce:
1. Log on to RDC 4.5.3 as User A
2. Open an existing CRF
3. Create a new discrepancy
4. Save the CRF.
5. After save and refresh, click on the Navigator discrepancy panel, click on the discrepancy created above.
==> The details pane is populated. The 'By' field will display User A (expected).
6. Log out of RDC
7. Log in as User B
8. Run BV until successful completion
9. Open the CRF from step 2 without making any changes
10. Click on the Navigator discrepancy panel, click on the discrepancy from step 3.
==> The details pane displays the updated information. The 'By' field displays User B (not expected, since User B has not added or made any changes to the discrepancy).
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document