Unable To Rate A Late CDR After Inactivating The Service.
(Doc ID 812905.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 02, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Communications Billing and Revenue Management - Version: 126.96.36.199.0
This problem can occur on any platform.
- Expect the late CDRs to be rated after service Inactivation.
- Created an account on 13/03/2009 for standard GSM.
- Passed one cdr of 16/03/2009 : processed successufully
- Make pin_virtual_time to 20/03/2009
- Changed the service status to inactive.
- Passed a CDR of 26/03/2009 : got rejected
- Passed a CDR of 16/03/2009 : got rejected
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document