Unable To Rate A Late CDR After Inactivating The Service.
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 02, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Communications Billing and Revenue Management - Version: 18.104.22.168.0
This problem can occur on any platform.
- Expect the late CDRs to be rated after service Inactivation.
- Created an account on 13/03/2009 for standard GSM.
- Passed one cdr of 16/03/2009 : processed successufully
- Make pin_virtual_time to 20/03/2009
- Changed the service status to inactive.
- Passed a CDR of 26/03/2009 : got rejected
- Passed a CDR of 16/03/2009 : got rejected
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms