Discount Sharing Group Is Not Populating The PIN_FLD_ALIAS_LIST Correctly
(Doc ID 813722.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 21, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Communications Billing and Revenue Management - Version: 188.8.131.52.0
Oracle Solaris on SPARC (64-bit)
z*OBSOLETE: Microsoft Windows
Microsoft WindowsSun Solaris SPARC (64-bit)
Checked for relevance on 17-Feb-2011
-- Problem Statement:
After installing the Customer Center <
found that the Sharing Tab is not displaying the Service ID correctly.
It is using the old and long ID of the Service instead of the Service Number (e.g. 005073013116) when it is a Telephony service.
-- Steps To Reproduce:
- Search any account with Discount Sharing Membership and any "Telephony Services" type
- select the Sharing tab
- In the View list please pick out the Discount Sharing option
- In the Shared Services column you will see the issue, the ID of the service is the long ID, it
would be displaying the ID Number of the service for telephony services.
- As well the same issue shows up in the below button 'Actions'.
- Pick up the New option on the list and the Discount Sharing Group will appear.
- Click the Advanced button
- The services drop down list is displaying the long ID of the Service and not the Service number
(the short one).
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document