Go To Meter Read + Does Not Properly Populate The Screen in CCB
Last updated on JULY 10, 2010
Applies to:Oracle Utilities Customer Care and Billing - Version: 2.1.0 to 2.3.0 - Release: 2.1 to 2.3
Information in this document applies to any platform.
-- Problem Statement:
The Go To Meter Read + does not properly populate, nor the search Meter Read Search page launched from within the Meter On/Off History section have Meter Configuration ID passed on.
From all other context icons outside of the Meter On/Off History section the following screen is
populated correctly with the meter configuration id and register information, except the reported
-- Steps To Reproduce:
1. From the SP/Meter Installation-Main tab page, in the Meter On/Off History grid selected Meter
Read Context Menu item Go To Meter Read + (Add).
2. Please, note that selecting Go To Meter Read + inside of the Meter On/Off History section did
not default the Meter Configuration ID when selected in above screen.
3. From Meter Read-Main tab page after selecting Go To Meter Read + from any of the other context
icons outside of the Meter On/Off History section. Please note that Meter Configuration ID and
Register Information defaults.
1. Go to Main Menu ŕ Meter ŕ SP/Meter Installation page and search for a valid service point ID with meter read history.
2. Go to Meter On/Off History section and clicks on 'search for meter read' icon.
3. Notice that the search page does not include the Meter Configuration Id and no data was displayed on the page.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms