XTSF Warehouse To Store Or Store To Warehouse Eg Transfer Receiving Doesn't Work
(Doc ID 817893.1)
Last updated on MARCH 01, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 13.0.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Checked for relevance Nov-2014
When receiving a warehouse to store EG tranfer or a store to warehouse EG transfer we receive the below error in the RIB hospital.:
Steps to Reproduce
- INTERCOMPANY_TRANSFER_IND should be 'Y'
- Create Store to Warehouse EG transfer using RIB (XTSF, physical location have been used in
- Ship the transfer using RIB (ASNOUTAT, physical location have been used in the message)
- Receive the transfer using RIB (Receiving, physical location have been used in the message)
- Error "No Transfer Entity was found for Location" in the RIB Hospital
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document