FCT_MAIN Rating Is Not Rating With Multiple RUM Configuration.
(Doc ID 821564.1)
Last updated on MARCH 31, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Communications Billing and Revenue Management - Version 126.96.36.199.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
1. Rate plan is configured for consecutive splitting.
2. Rate plan has two price models one for Peak time rating and the other for Off peak rating.
3.Peak price model is configured with RUM "DUR" and Off peak pricemodel is configured with RUM "DURF".
4. Suppose if the call is for 300 seconds and first 120 is in peak time, FCT_Main rating creating charge packet for 120 seconds with peak price model and RUM as DUR and ignoring the remaining 180 seconds.
5. If the call started in Off peak time and first 120 seconds in off peak time, charge packet is created with off peak price model for 120 seconds with RUM DURF and remaining 180 seconds ignored.
6. If the RUM is same to both price models it's works fine and creates two different charge packet for 120 and 180 seconds respectively.
7. Verified the RUM Group configuration, it's configured for both DUR and DURF.
Rating should work for multiple RUM's
Rating is ignoring the second part of the call which is having different RUM
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document