Externally Created RTV Has Incorrect Unit Cost
Last updated on JUNE 18, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 13.0.1 to 13.0.3 [Release 13.0]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Checked for relevance 30-Jun-2011
When attempting to create externally generated RTV for the Warehouse (WH) with the exact UNIT_COST tag for each detail, RMS inserts incorrect Unit Cost for second and subsequent RTVs.
Steps to Recreate:
- Make sure that MULTICHANNEL_IND = 'Y' in SYSTEM_OPTIONS table.
- Consume a WH RTV RIB (External) message with multiple detail lines into RMS.
- Check the RTV_DETAIL records created for the RTV.
- The UNIT_COST gets accumulated.
- Furthermore, each item after the first item gets assigned with the cumulative sum of the UNIT_COST of previous item.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms