Loop When Executing Pin_inv_export
(Doc ID 822043.1)
Last updated on MARCH 26, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Communications Billing and Revenue Management - Version 126.96.36.199.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
***Checked for relevance on 10-Mar-2012***
When executing pin_inv_export, the application fetches the same invoice once the fetch_size of objects have been processed .
Steps To Reproduce:
1) Make the below entries in the pin.conf file in pin_inv
- pin_inv_export children 5
- pin_inv_export per_batch 5
- pin_inv_export per_step 25
- pin_inv_export fetch_size 25
2) Create 30 accounts
3) Run pin_bill_day for the cycle
4) Run pin_inv_accts for the same with the below command
pin_inv_accts -v -end <time>
5) Run pin_inv_export for the period
It can be seen that looping happens as shown in the pin_inv pinlog file:
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document