Db2 Sqlcode -104 Error When Linking/Unlinking Credits To/From A Match Event In CCB v.1.5.20
(Doc ID 822473.1)
Last updated on MARCH 12, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Utilities Customer Care and Billing - Version 1.5.20 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When trying to link a payment to a match event by clicking LINK/UNLINK button on the Match Event
page, the following DB2 error occurs:
SQL Error code 104 occurred in module CIPFMVTP: XQ020 PREPARE
-- Steps To Reproduce:
1) Create an SA with a positive adjustment
2) Create a payment to the SA using a distribution rule that will not direct the payment to the
SA. Instead, it should go to a suspense SA.
3) Go to the match event of the original SA. You should see the adjustment and the payment which
is not linked to the adjustment's match event.
4) Tick the unmatched check box of the payment. At this point the LINK/UNLINK bottom at the lower
right corner of the page becomes 'click-able'.
5) Press the 'LINK/UNLINK' button
The workaround is to manually update payment FT's match event with the desired Match Event.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document