Last updated on OCTOBER 16, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Utilities Work and Asset Management - Version 220.127.116.11 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
This problem can occur on any platform.
***Checked for relevance on 04-OCT-2013***
On a Work Order with multiple Locations, if one of those Locations are Deleted, then all the CU's on all the remaining Locations and on the CU Worksheet are also deleted.
### Steps to Reproduce ###
1. Create a Work Order
2. Navigate to the Task (Detail) View
3. Create a Location
4. Navigate to the Location Worksheet. Populate the Worksheet with a number of CU’s
5. Repeat Steps 3 and 4 a couple of times to have multiple Locations
6. Navigate to the CU Worksheet and observe the aggregation of CU’s
7. From the Location (List) View, highlight one of the Locations and click on Delete
8. Click on Yes
9. Navigate to an remaining Location Worksheets. Note that all the CU’s have been cleared.
10. Navigate to the CU Worksheet. Note that all the CU’s have been cleared.
11. Repeat the test, only navigate to the Location (Detail) instead of the Location (list) in Step 7. Click on Delete there
12. Click on Yes. Navigate to an remaining Location Worksheet
13. Navigate to the CU Worksheet. Note that the same issue occurred.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms