PO Need By Date Same As Promise Date When Rescheduled In ASCP Workbench
Last updated on JUNE 28, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Advanced Supply Chain Planning - Version 10.7 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
***Checked for relevance on 12-Apr-2011***
***Checked for relevance on 12-May-2013***
-- Problem Statement:
On 12.1.1 in Production:
Find that while rescheduling POs from the Supply Chain Workbench, when the Need By Date on the PO
is changed, so is the Promise Date.
-- Steps To Reproduce:
1. Create a Purchase order having PO lines with Need by date and Promised Arrival Date as same.
2. Create Forecast set for the same item with forecast dates in such a way that the Promised
Arrival Date in PO lines and the forecast date do not match.
3. Run collections and collect POs and Forecast.
4. Run the ASCP plan.
5. ASCP suggests either reschedule in/ reschedule out recommendation on the PO lines depending on
the forecast dates.
6. Check the release check box on the PO lines to be released.
7. Right click on any of the field and click on release to release these recommendations
8. Verify that PO reschedules request is triggered and completed in source.
9. Verify the Need by date and the Promised arrival date on the PO lines in Source.
10. Both the Need by date and promised arrival date is updated with Same date.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms