Safety Stock Drill Down From Horizontal Plan Incorrect
(Doc ID 825210.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 16, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Advanced Supply Chain Planning - Version 188.8.131.52 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
FORM:MSCFNSCW.FMB - Planner Workbench
-- Problem Statement:
Using Advanced Supply Chain Planning / Planner's Workbench
When attempting to drill down from a Horizontal Plan Safety Stock cell,
the Supply form displayed is not limited the Safety stock for that period.
Expect the supply form would display only Safety stock supply.
-- Steps To Reproduce:
Customer states the issue can be reproduced at will at customer site with the following steps:
1. Define safety stock for an item.
2. Verify plan options have Plan Safety Stock ENABLED
3. Run the data collection with safety stock as yes and launch the plan.
4. In Planner workbench: Query for the Item.
5. Observe Safety stock demand doesn’t appear in the planner's workbench.
Confirm that all other demands and supplies for this item, except the safety stock demand are displayed.
Confirm visibility in the planner workbench:
Demand like sales order, forecast,
Supplies like on hand, discrete job orders, planned order
6. In the planner's workbench for one planned order, confirm that Safety stock
7. Confirm visibility of the safety stock Qty in the Horizontal Plan.
8. Click the safety stock hyperlink (cell) from horizontal plan screen.
9. Confirm it automatically queries the workbench and opens the workbench
with the required information,
EXCEPT, that for safety stock it is not happening.
The Supply/Demand for that is displayed is not restricted to just the safety stock for the item.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document