ASCP May 2009 End Item Substitution Multiple Choice, r12 Circular Sourcing, Aggregate Common Components in Configurator, Planned Order Control, Multi-Level ATO Model
(Doc ID 825956.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 22, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Advanced Supply Chain Planning - Version 22.214.171.124 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
- End Item Substitution Multiple Choice
- r12 Circular Sourcing
- Aggregate Common Components in Configurator
- Planned Order Control
- Multi-Level ATO Model
After reading this article the reader will:
1) Understand the purpose of End Item Substitute Sets
2) Learn of the status of Circular Sourcing
3) Learn of commong component planning in a cTO
4) Understand planned order linearized splitting
5) Learn of mult-level planning
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document
|Questions and Answers|