PIN_FLD_VALID_FROM Error Upon Cancellation Of Deal
(Doc ID 833604.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 15, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Communications Billing and Revenue Management - Version 18.104.22.168.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
This problem can occur on any platform.
While canceling a deal it errors out as below:
<field num=PIN_FLD_VALID_FROM:8,6429 recid=0 reserved=0 reserved2=0 time(sec:usec)=0:0>
<facility=0 msg_id=0 version=0>
Steps To Reproduce:-
- Configure deal PRP2 with a product PRP2 (Monthly cycle forward fee)
- Configure deal INC1 (& INC2) with a product PRD1 (Monthly cycle arrear counter 2005000 for
amount -1, purchase full and cancel full) and a discount "CF_discount" for Cycle Forward Event.
Set Pin_virtual_time Tue Dec 17 07:12:32 2019
1. Create account for 12/13/2019 01:000
2. Purchase PRP1 deal and INC1 deal for 12/13/2019 01:00
3. Purchase PRP2 deal and INC2 deal for 12/13/2019 01:00
4. Do pin_cycle_fees -purchase and -cycle_fees and pin_bill_day
5. Cancel PRP1 for 12/15/2019 01:00 --> Success with result valid_to 15/12/2019 1:00:00
6. Cancel PRP2 for 12/16/2019 01:00 --> Pin_fld_valid_error (1 day after valid_to time)
7. Cancel PRP2 for 12/15/2019 02:00 --> Pin_fld_valid_error (1 hour after valid_to time)
8. Cancel PRP2 for 12/15/2019 01:00 --> Success with result valid_to 15/12/2019 1:00:00 (time
equal to valid_to time)
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document