No Cycle Froward Impact After Rerating And Purchase 1 Day Before DOM
Last updated on JUNE 22, 2009
Applies to:Oracle Communications Billing and Revenue Management - Version: 22.214.171.124.0
This problem can occur on any platform.
-- Problem Statement:
A product as configured below is purchased at the end of the cycle, a purchase and a cycle event is generated. After the product purchase the non_currency resource value of the account is -1. There is a billing delay of 08:00 hrs set for the account. In this delay period there is pin_cycle_fees run, a cycle event for the second cycle is triggered. Then we run rerating and finally after the delay period we run billing. After the billing the non_currency resource value has to be 0 but the value is still -1.
1.Purchase event :
BI : grant -2 for the non_currency resource
BI : grant +1 for the non_currency resource.
-- Steps To Reproduce:
1. Create and account lets say on 16th Jun ( dom 16th, config_billing_delay 08:00 hrs)
2. purchase the above product on 15th Jul 08:00 hrs.
3. After purchase the non_currency value is (-2 +1) -1 as expected.
4. On 16th Jul 02:00 hrs run
a. pin_cycle_fees -purchase
b. rerate by calling rerate_rebill opcode.
5. After rerate, 4 more cycle events are generated apart from the cycle event for the first cycle. ( the non_currency resource value is still -1)
6. Move PVT beyond the delay period and do billing.
7. After billing the counter remains at -1.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms