ASR Order Number Does Not Populate On Confirmation Notice
(Doc ID 835724.1)
Last updated on MAY 21, 2014
Applies to:Oracle Communications MetaSolv Solution Module - ASR - Version 36.0.0 to 36.0.0 [Release 36.0]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
-- Problem Statement:
ASR Confirmation Notice the Order Number does not auto-populate from the ASR with REQTYP of Trunking.
-- Steps To Reproduce:
1. Create ASR and select REQTYP "MD" on the Admin 2 form
2. Complete the Circuit Identification...notice the Trunk Traffic Order field does auto-populate with the ACT: (action code) field prepended to the ASR NO: (order number) field
3. Close the ASR
4. From the Service Request Search window right click on the ASR and select Confirmation Notice
5. Go to the Circuit List window
6. Select REFNUM 0001
7. Notice on the Firm Order Confirmation Circuit Maintenance Page 1 the ORD: field is empty
-- Business Impact:
The ORD: (order number) field on the ASR Confirmation Notice is not correctly populated.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document
|-- Problem Statement:|
|-- Steps To Reproduce:|
|-- Business Impact:|
|-- To implement the solution, please execute the following steps:|