Last updated on AUGUST 17, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 12.0.8 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Poor performance when creating orders which contain a large number of items in the item list. Creating an order with more than 30000 items in the item list take a long time to complete.
Steps To Reproduce:
1. From rtkskrt, select --> item --> item list.
2. Create an item list with more than 30000 items.
3. From rtkskrt, select --> ordering --> orders.
4. Create and approve the order using the item list created in step 2.
5. Notice: The process takes a long time to complete.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms