Daily Schedule Task Assignments Not Populated For Fleet Tasks
(Doc ID 839397.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 16, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Utilities Work and Asset Management - Version: 22.214.171.124.1
This problem can occur on any platform.
Tasks, these assignments are not populated on the Task (Details) Assignments View. They are
populated for non-Fleet Tasks.
### Steps to Reproduce ###
1. Navigate to the Daily Schedule module. Populate the desired Crew and click on GO. Click on
Create for the day you want to create the schedule for. Populate the Schedule Type and click on
2. Click on Add Tasks from Work Orders, enter selection criteria, click on Next and select a
number of Tasks. Ensure that at least one of them is written against a Fleet Asset. Click on Finish.
3. Click on the Assignments View. Populate the lower portion of the screen with hours for each
Crew member. Click on Save.
4. Click on the Open magnifying glass for a Fleet Task. The application will try to find that Work
Order / Task in the non-Fleet Work Order module and won’t be able to. THIS IS THE FIRST ISSUE.
5. Copy the Work Order Number and perform the Search again, only on the Fleet Work Order module.
Navigate to the Task (Detail) Assignments View. Note that the Daily Schedule Assignments are not
6. Navigate back to the Daily Schedule module and click on the Click on the Open magnifying glass
for a non-Fleet Task. Navigate to the Task (Detail) Assignments View. Note that the Daily Schedule
Assignments are populated.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document