Last updated on SEPTEMBER 25, 2015
Applies to:Oracle Life Sciences Data Hub - Version 2.1.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
This problem can occur on any platform.
When attempting to submit an Workflow Execution Setup,
the following error occurs:
"Execution Status : SETFAILURE :: Job Status: Failure :: 06-05-2009 12:34:41
:: Error Description: Failed to establish a Workflow service"
The issue can be reproduced with the following steps:
1. From LSH application, go to a Work Area where a Workflow is defined;
2. Open the Workflow;
3. In the Workflow Instance, from "Actions" drop-down list select "Execution Setups"
and press "Go" button;
4. Select an Execution Setup and click on "Submit" icon;
5. Submit the Execution Setup;
6. Verify the log details corresponding to the submitted job.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms