Tax For Cycle Arrear Event Gets Added In The Beginning Of The Cycle
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 02, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Communications Billing and Revenue Management - Version: 220.127.116.11.0
Information in this document applies to any platform.
--Steps To Reproduce:
1. Create a product with cycle forward arrear event and taxcode of "purchase" at end of cycle. (Scaled amount: 100)
2. Create a product with product purchase fee event and taxcode of "purchase" at event time. (Fixed amount:200)
3. Created individual deals for both products.
4. Ensure that on demand billing is enabled for deal containing the product having purchase fee.
5. Create a parent account.---Total shows: 304.50==>[Bill in Progress of 100 for CFA]+[Purchase fee of 200]+[Event tax on purchase fee of 4.50]
6. Create a child account. ---Total shows: 306.75==>[Bill in Progress of 100 for CFA]+[Purchase fee of 200]+[Event tax on purchase fee of 4.50]+Event tax on purchase fee of 2.75
-->This Event tax on purchase fee of 2.75 of child account should not appear at the beginning of the cycle. CFA tax should appear at the end of cycle.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms