Last updated on SEPTEMBER 26, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Communications Billing and Revenue Management - Version: 188.8.131.52.0
Information in this document applies to any platform.
***Checked for relevance on 11-Apr-2012***
We are trying to do a change plan (plan transition) from a plan which holds 300 MB quota to a plan which holds 30 GB quota. This change is failing.
Steps To Reproduce
1. Create a plan containing a product with 300MB quota (-307,200.00) under Monthly Cycle forward
2. The same product also contains one "Cycle fold event"
3. Enable "Override Credits Limit" option for the product with quota 300 MB
4. Create a deal and plan for the above products
5. In the plan set the credit limit as follows:
Resource ID : KB Used
Credit Limit : 0
Credit Floor : -307,200.00 (300 MB)
6. Create another plan as above with 30 GB quota and a Semiannual cycle forward event
7. Create a customer with the first plan (300 MB)
8. Try to do a change plan through customer center. It will display and error and cm.pinlog will show "CREDIT_LIMIT_EXCEEDED"
9. If both plans are for 30GB quota, the change plan works fine.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms