Receive Error "Unable to delete receipt item posting records" When Trying to Delete an Invoice
(Doc ID 841932.1)
Last updated on APRIL 03, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Retail Invoice Matching - Version 12.0.9 to 12.0.11 [Release 12.0]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Checked for relevance Jun-2013
Checked for relevance November 2014
The error "Unable to delete receipt item posting records" is received when trying to delete an invoice that has not had any resolution actions performed on it.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Create a purchase order (PO) for an item and receive it fully.
2. Create the Invoice #1 for the same PO and item, without any discrepancy.
3. Navigate to Summary Matching screen and 'Online Match' Invoice #1.
4. Run the Posting batch.
5. Create Invoice #2 for the same PO and item, without any discrepancy. Note that there is no shipment for this Invoice #2.
6. Run the Automatch batch. Invoice #2 will be set to URMTCH status.
7. Go to Document Search to delete the invoice. Click the delete button. Note that the user is unable to delete Invoice #2. The following error appears on the top of the screen: "Unable to delete receipt item posting records."
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!