Sales Orders Not Showing In the MDS After Load/Copy/Merge. Planning Manager Is Active. Rows Stuck In Table MRP_SO_LINES_TEMP With Proces_Status = 2
(Doc ID 841978.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 03, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Materials Requirement Planning - Version 10.7 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Concurrent Program:MRCSAL1 - Load/Copy/Merge MDS
On 12.0.6 in Test:
Users are creating new sales orders and running MDS Load/Copy/Merge to pick up the sales orders.
However the sales orders are not showing up in the MDS after the MDS run. Further investigation
yields the sales order data makes it to table mrp_so_lines_temp but the records are still in
process_status = 2 (Pending) for the Planning Manager to pick up and process. But the Planning
Manager and MRP Manager are setup and running properly but are not processing these records.
Expect sales orders that are scheduled in OM to be picked up by the MDS run
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Launch MRP and Planning Manager
2. Create and schedule new sales order lines for an item
3. Create an MDS and run Load/Copy/Merge
4. Review the MDS entries and the new sales orders are not picked up
5. The sales order data makes it so table mrp_so_lines_temp with process_status = 2 (Pending)
6. Sales order data does not make it into table mrp_sales_order_updates
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document